1) all content of the website www.mazaka.eu; text, graphics, logos, pictures, photographs, figures, technical and scientific drawings, audio clips, animation, video and music recordings, software, program codes; external appearance, design, system and technical elements; all content compilations of the site on the basis of collection, editing and assembly; industrial designs, including but not limited to, works containing the rights arising from all kinds of Intellectual and Artistic Works Law, only to MAZAKA-Hydrolik ve Makine Makina İmalat Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (hereinafter referred to as "MAZAKA") All rights reserved by MAZAKA are protected by all existing and enacted legislation of the Republic of Turkey, international copyright and trademark laws and international agreements, in particular the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works No. 5846. Using, quoting, copying, duplicating, modifying, storing, uploading to another computer, posting, distribution, transmission, republishing, displaying, partially or completely, directly or indirectly, without the written consent of MAZAKA, the elements of the above-mentioned site content, It is forbidden to adapt, process, represent, hold for commercial purposes, sell or encourage the acts listed above, and facilitate the realization of these acts. Printouts of the pages of the site can be obtained for personal use.
2) MAZAKA, all kinds of prices, information, pictures, standard, optional, explanation, news and recommended sales prices of MAZAKA brand construction machines and vehicles on its website are for promotional and informative purposes only and this information is valid on the last update date of the website. declares that these are the information available, that these prices do not constitute a sales offer, that the information specified in the site content does not constitute any guarantee and / or commitment. The site user accepts that he will not claim any damage from MAZAKA under any name, by declaring that the information on the website is not correct and / or that he has been damaged directly or indirectly based on this information. MAZAKA reserves the right to change, delete or cancel the rules and information about the site without prior notice. It is recommended to contact MAZAKA at (312) 267 1260 phone and firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address to obtain up-to-date information.
3) MAZAKA has taken all necessary measures, within the available possibilities, to ensure that the website is free of viruses and virus-like software. The user is obliged to supply his own virus protection system in order to ensure his ultimate security. In this context, the user accepts that he is solely responsible for all errors and direct or indirect consequences that may occur in his own software and operating systems due to logging into the MAZAKA website, without the right of recourse to MAZAKA.
4) MAZAKA does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the qualifications of the second hand vehicles and other information regarding these vehicles specified in the "Used Hand" section of our website under the "Services" heading. In addition, this information does not constitute any guarantee and/or commitment under any name.
5) When the user visits the website, MAZAKA may directly or indirectly collect the user's personal information if he/she provides the information requested by MAZAKA through the "customer relations form" in the communication section of the website content. MAZAKA agrees to keep the personal information provided through the contact form on the site confidential and not to transfer it to third parties. MAZAKA will use this information to respond to the requests of users who fill out the form, to inform users about MAZAKA products and to reach users. In addition, MAZAKA may transfer this information to other international company groups and authorized dealers within its body for the same purposes. In the event that MAZAKA requests information through the official authorities for the purpose of investigation against the user and/or any electronic sabotage or attack that will prevent the operation of the MAZAKA systems and/or change the operation of the user, MAZAKA will submit the identity information of the user to the investigation and legal authorities. has the right to report.
7) In disputes that may arise between MAZAKA and site users, MAZAKA's electronic record will be accepted as evidence. Ankara Courts and Enforcement Offices will be authorized to settle any dispute that may arise between the parties and the laws of the Republic of Turkey will be applied.